Monday, February 16, 2009




These two pictures are backward here. The first is of my rose bushes after a "close encounter" with some deer. The second is after they have started to sprout some new growth. Like I have sai before I am not a nature photographer but I try.






Don't know if this white flower has a name other than "weed"but I thought it was nice.Then a couple of days later this purple one bloomed.

Signs of spring are everyhere here. This was a surprise earlier this week. A Hyacinth survived the winter and is blooming.I spotted the pink one first


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE rose bushes :) Sean got me one for mothers day last year & I can't wait for it to start blooming again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! More stuff from Texasbearlady!!!
    Good to see you are doing well and spring has sprung in Texas. We are expecting more snow Friday
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures Aunt Nancy- keep 'em coming. : )

    ReplyDelete